*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bored and Hungry
  2. Which guy?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1366363-Sonic-X-Male-Weight-Gain/cid/481962-Bored-and--Hungry
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1366363
Want to blimp up one of the characters from Sonic X? Look no further!
This choice: Chris Thorndyke  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Bored and Hungry

    by: Shademaster
Chris sighed as he lounged on the couch. He was alone, and bored out of his mind; Sonic was off running somewhere, Amy and Cream were off shopping, and Tails was helping his grandfather with some new invention. Tanaka and Ella were nowhere to be found. It was a Saturday, so he was still in his pajamas. Eyes half closed, he looked at a nearby clock. It was 11:00 AM. Shrugging, he got up and headed to his room to get dressed.

“Rrrggh! Come on!” Chris grunted as he attempted to button his pants. As of late, there had been a run of relative inactivity from the Chaos Emeralds or Eggman. As a result, Chris had taken to watching more TV, exercising less, and eating more junk food, and his body was beginning to show the effects of it. His waist and stomach were gradually beginning to grow rounder and more pudgy.

Finally, Chris managed to button his jeans. Other than the fact that his stomach could be vaguely seen pressing against his shirt, his clothes still fit. Looking at himself in the mirror, he sighed, placing a hand on his stomach. He suddenly heard it growl, and blushed. “Oh yeah, I didn’t eat breakfast yet?” Chuckling, he made his way to the kitchen and looked around. “Let’s see, what should I do?”

You have the following choices:

1. Go to a restaurant

2. See what he can find in the fridge

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shademaster (UN: ghidorax at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shademaster has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1366363-Sonic-X-Male-Weight-Gain/cid/481962-Bored-and--Hungry