*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Eating Slim's toe jam
  2. Eminem
  3. A hot R&B artist..
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1375735-Celeb-Boy-Toys/cid/517744-Eating-Slims-toe-jam
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1375735
The new miniature men's accessory in Hollywood is you!
This choice: Eminem makes you eat his toe jam  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Eating Slim's toe jam

    by: ~Benjamyn~
Eminem sits you on the tiled floor in front of his titanic Nike Airs and starts to pull the shoes off one by one. You notice that Em isn't wearing any socks; his ankle bone rises out of the back of the shoe uncovered. When each of the shoes have been pried off, his pants' hems drop down over the front of his feet, leaving his white toes and forefeet protruding. The smell that comes wafting over to you is totally rank - You wish he'd had the personal hygiene to wear socks, but this is a dangerous thug you're dealing with, so you're thankful not to have been crushed under those powerful heels yet. The giant lifts one foot a little, flicking the pants' hem out of the way, and offers you his stinking toes. You look up to see him grinning gleefully and with full satisfaction. Your stomach turns over. He looks like he's been barefoot for days without showering once. Bits of dirt and grime stick to the entire foot's surface, not to mention the nameless substance building up under his unkempt toenails. You swallow hard, sink to your knees and press your tongue against the fat big toe in front of you. His rough skin grazes your tongue, but for the most part the taste is weak. This changes when the giant rapper forces you to stick your head in between his great big toes and eat out all the jam that has built up in there since he last took a shower. You do the same for the grime under Eminem's toenails, all the while listening to the man bellowing with his ear-shattering, cocky laugh above you, calling things down at you like "WHAT'S THE MATTER, FAGGOT? YOUR MOM NEVER MAKE ANYTHING LIKE THIS FOR YOU BEFORE?" and "HEY, YOU'RE GETTIN' PRETTY GOOD AT THIS! I MIGHT GIVE YOU THE PRIVILEGE EVERY-SINGLE-MORNING! ..HEY! WE CAN EAT BREAKFAST TOGETHER! HAHAHAHAHA!!" On your knees, sweating with exhaustion and nearly crying in humiliation, you fight the bile rising in your poor, abused throat. Could it get any worse??
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ~Benjamyn~ (UN: puppet_master at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
~Benjamyn~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1375735-Celeb-Boy-Toys/cid/517744-Eating-Slims-toe-jam