*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Butters
  2. A Wishing Stone
  3. Let the TF Begin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1376556-TF-Chaos-in-South-Park/cid/499250-Butters
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1376556
Cartman, Kyle, Stan, Kenny, and the rest go through a body-changing experience.
This choice: Butters  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Butters

    by: Destroyer
Butters walked around, looking at the snow, as he thought to himself. "It's not fair! Everyday, I always get pushed around! My parents abuse me! Cartman uses me! And my friends aren't much of a help at all! If I ruled the world as Professor Chaos would have to respect me them! Oh, who am I kidding? I don't have that power! If only I can have some respect."

That's when Butters spotted the rock. The boy was speechless for its beauty and decided to pick it up. Finally, he came to his senses as he inspected the rock. "What is it?" he asked still staring at until he realized how cold the outside world was. "I sure could use a coat." he said to himself when he felt something on his chest. he looked at it and saw there was a black coat on it.

Butters looked around him to find anyone else and found no one. He looked at coat then at the stone he held."Oh hamburgers! It must be some kind of magic rock!" After a few seconds, his face turned from a shocked face to a demonic grin. "A rock I can use to solve my problems." He thought about it for a moment and decided to use it on...

You have the following choices:

1. himself.

2. his parents.

3. someone else.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Destroyer (UN: destroyer9573 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Destroyer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1376556-TF-Chaos-in-South-Park/cid/499250-Butters