*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. An Accident In Dr. Mephisto's Lab
  2. Let the TF Begin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1376556-TF-Chaos-in-South-Park/cid/556684-An-Accident-In-Dr-Mephistos-Lab
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1376556
Cartman, Kyle, Stan, Kenny, and the rest go through a body-changing experience.
This choice: an accident in Dr. Mephisto's lab.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

An Accident In Dr. Mephisto's Lab

    by: Destroyer
As Dr. Mephisto worked on his genetic engineering experiments of making a ten-assed monkey, Kevin was messing around with some chemicals. By the time Mephisto's creation was forming from a glass containment tube, the chemicals Kevin played with began to bubble.

"No Kevin!" Those aren't stable!" Mephisto yelled. But it was too late for the mixed liquid in the test tube Kevin held began to build up energy. Scared, Kevin quickly threw the test tube away. But, the test tube ended up in a desk filled with others chemical nearby as the glass from all the test tubes shattered. On the other test tubes that just shattered were labels that say, "Warning: Do not mix with unstable products. Extremely flammable."

Not long after, the entire batch of chemicals exploded with a giant cloud of fire that blasted through the entire lab and South Park. The blast has destroyed the town but everyone survived. However, there was something wrong with them and it turns out the blast made everyone...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. the opposite sex

2. a different age

3. shrink

4. expand

5. something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Destroyer (UN: destroyer9573 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Destroyer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1376556-TF-Chaos-in-South-Park/cid/556684-An-Accident-In-Dr-Mephistos-Lab