*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Transformist Alien Race
  2. Let the TF Begin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1376556-TF-Chaos-in-South-Park/cid/562163-The-Transformist-Alien-Race
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1376556
Cartman, Kyle, Stan, Kenny, and the rest go through a body-changing experience.
This choice: an alien race.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Transformist Alien Race

    by: Destroyer
Cows were grazing on a plain until a spaceship crashed into the earth. A door from the spaceship opened when creatures came out from inside it. The creatures were immense by size and had what appears to be funnels on their back. Some were armed with strange guns while the rest were half-mecanical with weapons of their own.

One of the creatures, that was wearing a red chest plate faced at the others and said, "Troops. Today is the day we study on mankind and take over the planet for we are the 'Transformists'. The crowd of aliens gave out an epic roar when the commander continued to speak. "Now. Use your transformation weapons and take what is ours!" the commander roared. "Yes Master Sakros," the rest of the aliens said in unison as they migrated in all four directions. Some of them charged their weapons for they were about to assault South Park. When they got there, the first people they saw was...

You have the following choices:

1. the four boys

2. one of the other kids

3. one of the adults

*Noteb*
4. a different choice

5. some random civilians

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Destroyer (UN: destroyer9573 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Destroyer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1376556-TF-Chaos-in-South-Park/cid/562163-The-Transformist-Alien-Race