*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Beauty and the Geek.
  2. Kitten Kaboodle
  3. A nerd
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1378127-Jocks-VS-Nerds/cid/489864-Beauty-and-the-Geek
by Twiga
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #1378127
The Jocks and the Nerds battle for supremicy. Contains furry options
This choice: Delever to Ichabod first?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Beauty and the Geek.

    by: Twiga
You decide to visit Ichabod first. Right now he's probaly finishing history (One of his best subjects) even though Pandora is the Higher leader you feel you have a closer friendship to Ichabod so you visit him first.

You cut through the crowd, pretending to be on your way to class. You take a little time to look at your fellow teenagers as you pass by them. Most are human but Anthros pepper the crowd. Here a joyful vixen who holds her tail up high, there a bashful mouse, a blushes at the drop of a hat a rebellous young tiger who ducks into the boy's bathroom to smoke and anything in-between.

You can smell Ichabod long before you see or hear him, He has a peculer scent for he uses a strange vanalla scented shampoo on his hair every day before he comes to school.

You see him. You see his red hair and apple-green shirt. He seems to be talking to a girl.

The girl is blonde, blue-eyed and as delicate as a flower. You also note that she does NOT appear to be one of the nerds.

You slow your steps. You distance yourself to the oppisite side of the hallway. Your whiskers twitch and your ears perk up. This is one down-side to being a cat you are terribly curious by nature.

"...remember Alice," Ichabod says gently to the girl "At noon everyone will be locked in the school but don't be afraid just come to me and I will make sure nothing bad will happan to you You can find me in the library."

"Are you sure there is no other way?" Alice asks

"I'm positive." He answers gravely

"Well... Good-bye then" She leaves a tiny peck on his cheek and walks away.

For a second Ichabod is blushing! You've never seen his pale skin turn so red!

He touches the spot where Alice kissed him and sighs dreamily

"Didn't know you had a soft spot for blondes." You purr with amusement

Ichabod jumps a little at the sound of your voice but when he sees you he is sighs in releif

"Oh Marzipan, its just you."

"You woulden't be falling in love the enemy would you?" Your brown eyes sparkle with intrique.

"Alice is not our enemy." Ichabod says defensvly folding his arms "She is in the neutral third party, not every student is either a jock or nerd."

"You're preaching to the quire Ichabod." You say "Here are the battle plans Bob wanted me to give you."

"Thank you." Ichabod takes the papers "Please don't tell anyone else about this, particualy Pandora!"

"My lips are seeled." You purr

You have the following choices:

1. Deliver Pandora her papers

*Noteb*
2. Look for Jock activity to report first

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Twiga (UN: twiga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Twiga has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1378127-Jocks-VS-Nerds/cid/489864-Beauty-and-the-Geek