*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Feed me!
  2. The Vain Wretch
  3. A jock
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1378127-Jocks-VS-Nerds/cid/491622-Feed-me
by Twiga
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #1378127
The Jocks and the Nerds battle for supremicy. Contains furry options
This choice: A rock falls on you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Feed me!

    by: Twiga
Suddenly and without warning a large rock is bounced off your head!

A human or more delicate anthro would be killed after such a blow, but fortuetly for you you are a dragon and therefore you are only knocked-out.

When finaly wake up you are not only bound hand and foot but blindfolded and gagged!

You lie still for a few minutes wondering what happaned, then you feel someone untieing the blindfold!

'Thank Goodness' You think to yourself. You hope it is your boyfriend here to rescue you.

Nope it's Ichabod Crane.

"Hello Lea." He says with a glint in his glassy green eyes.

You try to snarl and look thretening but he only smiles

"I woulden't do that if I were you." Ichabod says "If you do you might... hurt yourself"

He backs away to the farthest corner in the room, there something is covered by a white sheet. Ichabod gives you wink and pulls off the sheet. You gasp at what is unveiled!

A HUGE Venus Flytrap!

"This was my project at last week's science fair." He says as he gently caresses the plant
"A hybrid of numerous different plants, I call her Alice Junior."

He continues "Alice Junior feeds on one thing and one thing only fresh blood!"

You shiver with fright when he says that

"For weeks I fed her my own blood you can not fathom how many times I had to cut my hands, how many dizzy spells I endured, just to win 1st prize at the Science Fair!"

He stops and plants a kiss on the plant

"Alice Junior hasen't had a meal in three days now, and while human blood is by far her favorite she's so hungry she could eat a.." His voice lowers to growl ...Dragon."

He begins to leave but leaves this final message "Don't worry she won't swallow you whole or take so much blood you die but she will take enough to make you weak and sickly for three days. Just remember one false move and you're plant food!"

He leaves

You have the following choices:

1. Wait for someone to rescue you

2. Try to free yourself

*Noteb*
3. Bite through the gag and burn the plant!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Twiga (UN: twiga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Twiga has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1378127-Jocks-VS-Nerds/cid/491622-Feed-me