*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1384303-Shrunken-at-Home/cid/2648098-Hitch-a-ride-in-her-towel
by Doom
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1384303
Todd, a sixteen year old boy, is shrunken in mysterious circumstances. Adventure ensues.
This choice: Hitch a ride in her towel  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Hitch a ride in her towel

    by: Bob Jr
You see her towel on the floor and sprint as fast as you can and finally get on to the towel. She picks her clothes back off the ground and puts the towel around her neck. You see that there is a way to climb up her shoulder and get to her ear, however, she is walking to the bathroom and you could easily fall off her shoulders and land on the floor to your death. You decided to take the risk and luckily get to her ear almost falling off.
You yell, "SHANNON!!!!!!"

Shanon replied with, "What the... is that you big brother?" She arrives in the bathroom and she looks into the mirror and sees you right by her ear.

You reply with, "Yes it is, I was somehow shrunk and need your help, we need to figure out a way to make me big again!"

Shanon, while laughing says, "No way big brother...I mean little brother" she laughs again with a sinister smile and says, "I like you just the way you are, in fact, you will assist me in any way I want or I will just step on you...like an ant"

She then holds her finger out for you to climb onto, and since you don't want to be squashed, you have to climb on to it. She slides you into a small empty cup nearby and says, "This will be your home for now, but first its time for you to learn how your queen punishes her little brother when he is naughty.

In protest, you say, "HOLD UP! Just because you are a giant compared to me doesn't make me your little brother, and second, I haven't done anything to upset you so why are you punishing me??"

She states, "I make the rules!!!! Your life is on the line here, I will swallow you like a pill with a cup of water if I want to, so from now on, you are my little brother and I can do anything I want to you.

She grabs the cup your in and sets it on the floor. At first, you were confused, but then a huge shadow covered you and you look up to see your sister squatting over you, her pee hole directly over the cup. She said to be ready for a swim and starts to pee; filling the cup to the top. To you, it was like surviving a spillway mixed with Niagra Falls. You have to start water-treading in the pee.

She leans over and says, "You will stay in this cup until I'm done showering. Also, this is also the only source of liquid you will receive every day, so I insist you drink my pee." She laughs again and steps into the shower but before closing the curtain she says in a stern voice "If that cup isn't empty by the time I get out of the shower...you will be in a world of hurt.


You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You decide to obey her and gulp down all the pee.

*Noteb*
2. You can't do it and decide to except the next punishment.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bob Jr (UN: bobwrite1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1384303-Shrunken-at-Home/cid/2648098-Hitch-a-ride-in-her-towel