*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1385763-A-shrinking-payback-Buddies-to-Bullies/cid/528835-Between-Butchs-pecs-as-a-necklace
by Spudd
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1385763
A fun weekend with the guys turns into a shrinking nightmare. PLEASE ADD ! ANYTHING goes !
This choice: Between Butch's pecs as a necklace  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Between Butch's pecs as a necklace

    by: Spudd
The fishing line was looped and wound around me. My body was folded down, my hands brought down to my feet. They were bound together and looped in a knot. Struggling only made them tighter. The other lengths of line were out to either side of me. The then took a tiny clamp and fastened the two ends together.

Butch then lifted the line and me and put me over his head. When he let go I fell with a jolt, stopping as I pounded against his chest. He turned to Mike.

“So does he make a good necklace? “ he asked.

Mike looked, then said with a sideways smile. “Not really, but he was never very good at much else anyway.”

I could smell the strong scent of Butch’s body. That manly testosterone driven scent.

“Lets see how long it takes for the other guys to notice.” He says as he buttons up his shirt to just below my dangling body.

I began to yell. “GET ME OFF OF HERE !”

“Damn” Mike said. “If he keeps yelling hes gonna blow it.”

They decide to…..

You have the following choices:

1. Glue my mouth shut with something

*Noteb*
2. keep me on the necklace but put me in a small glass vial

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spudd (UN: spudd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spudd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1385763-A-shrinking-payback-Buddies-to-Bullies/cid/528835-Between-Butchs-pecs-as-a-necklace