*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1386662-Eureka-Seven-WG-Interactive/cid/862910-An-Alien-Concept-no-pun-intended
by Eleven
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1386662
The first E7 WG interactive story, with unlimited possiblities. 50 GP per good chapter.
This choice: Eureka  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

An Alien Concept (no pun intended)

    by: Eleven
Eureka smiled as she was side by side with Renton in the Gekkostate's galley while she helped prepare dinner for the ship of 18 members. She was in a total state of bliss being with a boy she loved dearly and enjoyed the various aromas that the kitchen had to offer. The meal itself was a massive feast rather than a small dinner as pork cutlets and shepard's pie were made for the crew whose tastes were varied but opinions on the matter were the same: the food was exquiste and nothing that fast food could even fathom to replicate.

"Renton, the mixed vegetables are done. Should we prepare anything else?" Eureka asked as she set out the final dishes before they called everyone in for supper. Renton shook his head as he came to the window with a luscious chocolate fudge cake he himself had prepared. "Wow. Renton, it looks so good." she complimened as the cake was plenty big enough to be a meal itself. Renton admired his handy work as he went to wahs up.

"Thanks Eureka. I hope you will enjoy it. It would be nice to see you eating some more though." Eureka was confused as she turned to Renton, whose backwas to her. Her face was blushing as she didn;t know how to take the comment.

"Eat more? I eat a moderate amount."

"True, but you do look awfully skinny. That and the fact anytime I see you eat, you only take the smallest portions. I even overheard Mischa who made a comment on how your body is running with no body fat."

"I need body fat?" Eureka was now confused as the other girls on the ship created a massive storm if any one of them gained so much as one single pound. "Do people need fatin their bodies?"

"Actually yeah." Renton exclaimed, remembering one thing from school when he was too busy day dreaming about riding the waves in the sky. "Fats contain energy for your body. So it'snatural you should eat a little more.Okay?" Renton gave her a peck on the head as he went to call everyone for dinner. Eureka, meanwhile, was thinking of his statements.

"So getting fatter...is healthier?" She didn't know to make heads or tails as being a Coralian alien, she had never even experienced what it is like to gain weight. She stared out at the copious quantities of food and nodded. "Alright. I should eat more. Renton said its good for me to gain weight. Maybe he'll like it."

Eureka stopped for a second. "How do I go about gaining weight though?"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Eleven (UN: eleven at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Eleven has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1386662-Eureka-Seven-WG-Interactive/cid/862910-An-Alien-Concept-no-pun-intended