*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1389348-AnimeVideogame-Smelliest-Feet-Battle/cid/1792314-Temari-VS-Ten-Ten
Rated: E · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1389348
Whose feet will truly dominate?
This choice: Temari VS Ten Ten  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Temari VS Ten Ten

    by: Unknown
Temari pushed Tenten to the ground after brutally destroying her in a battle of skill with the shuriken.
"I won, so now you have to smell my feet and my sandals!" Temari exclaimed as she tied Tenten up and gagged her with her stinky ninja socks. "How do they taste? I got them all nice and sweaty for this special event," Temari said.
"Mmmppphhh!" Tenten tried to scream burt couldn't due to the stjnky ninja socks gagging her.
"Oh that's right, little miss footslave can't talk. Hehehe... The things I'm going to do to you," Temari said as she put her stinky sandal right up to Tenten's nose so she could get a nice, big whiff of that putrid foot stench inside Temari's well-worn sandals.
"They're terrible!" Tenten thought to herself as she was forced to continue inhaling the foot stenchin the sandal.
"This is boring... It's time for the main course: My stinky, sweaty barefeet!" Temari exclaimed as she set her sandals aside and put her stinky feet on Tenten's face and her huge feet covered her whole face.
"No!!!" Tenten tried to scream for help, but couldn't.
"What's that? Can't take the smell of my large, stinky feet? That's just too bad, so deal with it and get used to your new life: Under my stinky feet!

After four hours of being under Temari's stinky feetand inhaling their putrid stench, Tenten began to actually like the smell. "I think it's time for a little break...," Temari said as she lifted her feet off of Tenten'sface and then tookthe gag outof her mouth.
"Please don't! I want to taste your stinkybninja socks!" Tenten exclaimed.
Surprised by this, Temari wondered what to do and what would happen next...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Tenten lied and she gets her revenge on Temari

2. Temari puts her stinky feet back in Tenten's face

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
melroser76 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1389348-AnimeVideogame-Smelliest-Feet-Battle/cid/1792314-Temari-VS-Ten-Ten