*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1389348-AnimeVideogame-Smelliest-Feet-Battle/cid/2100493-Nina-had-a-strong-foot-fetish
Rated: E · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1389348
Whose feet will truly dominate?
This choice: Nina had a strong foot fetish  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Nina had a strong foot fetish

    by: Darkness
The reason why Nina accepted so quickly was because she had a very strong foot fetish and she needed to know what her sisters feet smelled and tasted like.Her foot fetish meant that after some assassination's, she would receive a smaller amount of cash and a 30 minute session with her female client's to worship their feet. One client however, stopped paying Nina altogether and instead pays her in the form of weekly worship sessions that last from 2 to 10 hours.

Nina arrived at the specified arena and awaited Anna. As Nina looked at Anna she couldn't help bet get attracted to the stilettoes that she was currently wearing. Nina wanted... no needed to know what they tasted and smelled like .
"Already submitting to me Nina? I knew that My mind was always more powerful than yours!" Nina immediately looked up and replied with...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Darkness (UN: lordofdarkness at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
melroser76 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1389348-AnimeVideogame-Smelliest-Feet-Battle/cid/2100493-Nina-had-a-strong-foot-fetish