*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1389348-AnimeVideogame-Smelliest-Feet-Battle/cid/2120890-They-both-had-a-strong-foot-fetish
Rated: E · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1389348
Whose feet will truly dominate?
This choice: They both had a strong foot fetish  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

They both had a strong foot fetish

    by: Darkness
Both of the girls were extremely talented fighters, but everyone has their own weakness; these two had foot fetishes. They had both discovered their fetish when they were young and not trying to murder each other at every possible corner. One day Anna proposed that she give Nina a foot massage after a tiring school day. Whilst massaging, Anna smelt something foul yet intoxicating and she couldn't resist taking small whiffs of Nina's feet whilst she was relaxing. Anna didn't even notice that Nina was looking at her, wondering what made her feet so good to smell for Anna.
"Anna, what are you doing exactly?" Nina asked with a bit of a sarcastic ring in her tone. Anna was so deeply intoxicated that she replied with,
"Smelling your heavenly feet of course." with her face still buried in her sisters soles. Now Nina was so interested that she got Anna's feet and started smelling them and was quickly in the same state as Anna. They smelled each others feet for hours, hypnotized by each others feet. Then Nina started licking Anna's feet and Anna didn't want to miss out on anything so she started licking and worshipping Nina's feet. More time passed by and they eventually fell asleep at each others feet.


The next day, feet was all that the two sisters could think about. A foots taste, its scent, its looks and how feet represented someone. Eventually, after several days of after school foot worship, Anna decided that it may be a good idea for one of them to be the other ones mistress. Nina contemplated the idea and decided that...


(Depending on who chose to be the mistress in this scene, when they meet for the contest one will be more dominant than the other. But maybe they are both submissive because they decided that it was a bad idea and they just continued to worship day after day.)
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Darkness (UN: lordofdarkness at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
melroser76 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1389348-AnimeVideogame-Smelliest-Feet-Battle/cid/2120890-They-both-had-a-strong-foot-fetish