*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Nicole
  2. The bottle
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1390467-Trapped-in--the-room-with-her/cid/597680-Nicole
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1390467
You are stuck in the room with a girl and you are shrunken, what will you do???
This choice: Nicky  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Nicole

    by: gunsblazin88
Your senses drive you to help your friend Nicole, or Nicky for short. She was a model, and very sexy, so if you helped her it would be another step closer with her. You arrived at her apartment, and she opened the door with a smile.

"Hey there, whats up?"
"Oh nothing, just wanted to give you this present."
She took the bottle and examined it for a few moments, a smile began to form on her face. Her pearly white teeth showing fully, she was happy, but maybe a little too happy. You have given her things before, why is this so special?

"Oh my God, Thanks!" She squeeled in delight.
"I dont really know what it does, but it helps with storage." You looked behind her into the cluttered mess of her apartment, books, papers and boxes where cluttered everywhere.

"Come in! Let me show you to my room and we'll talk, to catch up in things."
You followed her into her room, Score! you thought, you succeeded in your mission to get closer to her, but she does look mysterious, how do you know how close you are going to get.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gunsblazin88 (UN: gunsblazin88 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gunsblazin88 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1390467-Trapped-in--the-room-with-her/cid/597680-Nicole