*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1391925-Shrunk-at-your-friends-house/cid/508529-Look-around-the-house
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1391925
Will award 200 gps for good chapters....have fun
This choice: Look around the house  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Look around the house

    by: Lick A Palm
Thing had taken a turn for the worst. The entire world around you had changed and you had just become a tiny bug inside of it. Whatever had bit you must have had some really weird negative effect on you...As you stood at hardly half an inch or so you would guess from the massive size of even the simplest things around you. Turning up to look at the bed of your friend;Luke you decide it best not to climb up there, after all he had fallen asleep and from what you could guess from the way he snored he wasn't the most still of sleepers.

Turning your head to the door of the room it was closed but that wouldn't stop you, not in your new climate anyway. It occured to you then, just how drafty the house was when you walked along the floor towards the crack under the door, how a simple gust from the hallway could nearly bowl you over. As you exit out into the hallway you're presented with a few options. You could always look around the house for that strange bug. Or try to get help maybe from one of Luke's brothers or father. You weren't sure just what anyone could do for you at this point but anything was better than standing in the middle of a giant hallway waiting to be smashed underfoot.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lick A Palm (UN: jetslasher at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Uchihaboy82 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1391925-Shrunk-at-your-friends-house/cid/508529-Look-around-the-house