*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/2338109-No
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1393778
Comic Book Girls fulfill your foot fetish fantasies
This choice: No!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

No!

    by: Unknown
You muster all of your strenght and seize her ankle with your hand, pulling sideways to escape from under her. Next thing you know, your hands are bound above your head with a whip, secured to a chandelier. She strolls around you like a predator arounds its prey, before standing in front of you.

"You just made this a whole lot harder on yourself." She purred, her fingers casually undoing your shirt button by button. Two swift cuts along your sleeves and you are left bare-chested. Before you are able to even attempt to escape your bound, she leaves you only in your boxers, dragging her nails along your stomach, before she swiftly undoes your binds. You drop to your knees, and she places her boot on your shoulder, shoving you onto your back. Your wrists are trapped under her feet, as she stands above you, grinning victoriously. She begins to undo her black outfit, her slim body left bare save for her undergarments.

"Take off my boots."

"H-how?" You utter, motioning towards your immobilised hands.

"Use your mouth."

You grip the zip on her left shoe with your teeth, pulling down until she is able to pull her foot from within. You do the same with her other boot, and she places her bare foot onto your chest, rubbing her sole against your abdomen before pressing it against your lower lip.

"Come on, lick."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You obey

*Noteb*
2. You try to fight back

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
KingsSideCastle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/2338109-No