*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1399807-Shrinking-and-Vore-in-Smash-Bros/cid/3384083-Enter-Falcos-mouth
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Animal · #1399807
Taking you, the reader, on a hell of a trip!
This choice: Enter Falco’s mouth  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Enter Falco’s mouth

    by: Unknown
You decide the risk was worth it as the mouth was too enticing. Falco was laying on his side so it was easy to just walk in without touching anything. You looked around the maw you entered and you couldn't see much. Falco had no teeth since he was a bird so his tongue and the back of the throat were the only sights to see. The smell wasn't bad but it wasn't strong or discernible either. you look at the back of the throat and get a weird feeling inside of you. You knew what lay beyond but the idea of going down there suddenly felt less crazy to you.

You decide to ignore that feeling to walk up right to the tongue. It was big and was soaked like any other tongue. You were fascinated by its size and you could feel yourself get turned on. You reach out and rub your hand across its slimy surface. The warm saliva stuck to your hand and you enjoyed its texture on your skin. You taste a bit of the saliva out of curiosity but it tasted just like spit. However the knowledge that it's a giant bird's spit excites you.

You noticed there was no reaction to the tongue being touched so you get risky and plant your whole body against the organ. You immediately felt your body shiver when the warm saliva coated your naked body. It gave you a fuzzy feeling and you could feel your cock embrace the substance covering it. you want to pleasure yourself but a dirty thought crosses your mind. you walk up to the tongue and softly hump it. Your cock gets rubbed against the soft surface and you bite your bottom lip in bliss. You didn't care about disturbing the bird anymore. Your mind was so distracted by your pleasure that even the idea of becoming Falco’s snack was no longer a concern.

You stroke your cock, letting the saliva lube it up to make the experience smoother. You focus only on pleasuring yourself. The mouth made a weird movement but you were too close to climax to notice. You begin to fully thrust your cock and after some time, you blow your load onto the tongue. you saw the white seed get mixed in with the saliva. you finished blowing your load but before you could even think again, the mouth closed. you got tripped up as you were standing on the bed before,

You were now fully surrounded by darkness. You then felt the mouth move and you fell on the tongue you just came on. You realized that the mouth was now right-side up meaning Falco was awake. Suddenly the tongue came from under you and moved you around. You were shoved against the cheeks as the tongue caressed you. it was as if it was tasting your flavor. you felt your body then get shoved against the other cheek and repeated the tasting process. you were terrified but was still a little turned on by this.

Your body kept being tossed around the mouth like a gumball and you swore you could hear moans. this went on until you could feel the mouth moving. Next thing that happened was
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
BrutusRat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1399807-Shrinking-and-Vore-in-Smash-Bros/cid/3384083-Enter-Falcos-mouth