*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hide it
  2. Dragon
  3. Dante
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1399963-The-Power-of-Fruit/cid/517876-Hide-it
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1399963
You eat a piece of magical fruit that grants you powers you never imagined.
This choice: Hide it  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Hide it

    by: Divine Bandit
Eduard eats his fruit, and you drop yours into your pants, making sure Fevroir can't see. You pretend to chew, and swallow something.

"Over here," beckons the sly old fox. "You didn't eat it, did you?" Before you have a chance to lie or confess, he holds his palm to your face, and a torrent of lightning rushes through you, until you drop to the ground.

"Dante!" Eduards screams. He grabs Fevroir's wrist, and he becomes still. Slowly, his skin and clothes become gray. Before long, Fevroir has become a stone statue, forever lunging out with his old decrepit fingers.

"All I did was... Touch him..." Eduard says. He sits on the ground, staring at his hands. He must have eaten the "Stone" fruit. Somehow, he's been given the power of stone.

Fevroir's statue stands in front of you.

You have the following choices:

1. Brake it

*Noteb*
2. Leave it

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Divine Bandit (UN: mid-knight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Divine Bandit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1399963-The-Power-of-Fruit/cid/517876-Hide-it