*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1405562-VoreFatting-stories/cid/1257989-Yeah-I-always-loved-that-yellow-ball-of-fluff
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1405562
random vore and fattening of some cartoon characters and furries plz add
This choice: Yeah. I always loved that yellow ball of fluff  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Yeah. I always loved that yellow ball of fluff

    by: Logan
Renamon and Rika were sitting at home. Renamon was eating a bowl of ice cream, patting her bloated tummy all the while. You see it had been about a year since the digimon returned, and even tho evil digimon were still wreaking havoc on Japan the tamers didn't have to lift a finger. You see, when the digimon came back(they were only gone for a week, something which all the tamers nearly cried with joy that they would have their best friend and partner back forever) they learned that when the D-Reaper was defeated, by it's power multiplied by 7, so it was like there were 7 D-reapers. And each of the digimon had downloaded a D-reaper into their bodies, so now Guilmon, Renamon, Terriermon, Impmon, Gaurdromon, Marineangemon, and Leomon now have the power of a D-reaper added to the power they had prior to deafeating the D-reaper. And they all grew tired of constant fights so Yamaki organized an small army soldiers(similar to that of Providence from the show "Generator Rex") to fight the evil digimon. Now the tamers are only called upon as a last resort, since the tamers' digimon are utterly invincible and cannot be defeated under ANY cercumstances. The only way to defeat one of the tamers' digimon is to kill the tamer of the digimon in question(e.g., to defeat Impmon, you must kill Ryo) which, considering the tamers are now immortal(how they obtained immortality remains a mystery) is effectively impossible. Now we get back to the present. Renamon sat down next to Rika and enjoyed a bowl of ice cream, patting her bloated tummy in the process. About a week ago, Rika had decided that since they never to train again, and the fact only one successful Power Paw or Diamond Storm attack is needed to defeat any opponent should they ever get called upon to fight again, that Renamon would get to be a fat pet. Renamon thought about it and agreed knowing being a pet meant she would get lots of hugs and kisses and snuggles and pettings, 4 things which she loved(mostly hugs ^-^). She did have to ask why tho, and Rika just said "Cuz I love you with all my heart." But she enjoyed this new lifestyle, and the "fat pet" part was starting to show on her: her normally trim tummy now juts out a good 3 1/2 inches.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Continue

*Noteb*
2. This story was already taken and I wanna make my own.

*Noteb*
3. I wanna make my own

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Logan (UN: dbzfan123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
anyonethere has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1405562-VoreFatting-stories/cid/1257989-Yeah-I-always-loved-that-yellow-ball-of-fluff