*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1405591-The-rich-and-the-poor/cid/1410747-Anna-feels-suddenly-noxious-and-this-is-not-goo
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1405591
Visions into a world where wealth decides about your measurement
This choice: Anna feels suddenly noxious and this is not good for the guests.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Anna feels suddenly noxious and this is not goo...

    by: newatwriting123
Anna feels sick and pukes all over everyone in front of her. A total of almost 8 people are sprayed in her disgusting whine smelling vomit. This causes a lot of commotion and the surround guests stand up in surprise over what had just happened. Anna picks up the waiter who was urging to get Anna to leave the restaurant by pecking at her beautiful long bare legs. She uses the waiter to wipe off the vomit on her mouth and carelessly chucks him away. This frightens the guests of the restaurant and many of them prepare to leave.
Anna notices the tinies infront of her that are covered in puke and says 'Ewww you guys are so gross, why are you liike *hick* covered, in, in, vomit or somethin?'. One of the guests is tempted to reply in anger and does so but Anna isn't interested in an answer so she simply pins the guy down with her high heel. 'Has someone been a bad boy? Grrrrr' she whispered at him whilst almost simultaneously burping. The poor man's girlfriend was trying to lift Anna's high heels off of him but she stood no chance.
Suddenly Anna swiped the girl off of her heels and stepped off the guy. He was too weak to stand up after almost being crushed under the gorgeous yet intoxicated giantess. 'I needa pee reeaaallly bad' Everyone was alarmed by this statement, especially the man currently under Anna. The sexy drunk woman pulled down her panties and bended her knees and pushed. At first came nothing which was a pleasant surprise for the soon-to-be-victim, but this triumph was short lasted as all of a sudden a rush of urine squirted out of the girl's vagina. 'Whoopsies!' She said giggling.

What happens then?

You have the following choices:

1. Anna uses the man's girlfriend as toilet paper and continues to rampage.

*Noteb*
2. Anna feels hungry.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 newatwriting123 (UN: newatwriting22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DerHumpf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1405591-The-rich-and-the-poor/cid/1410747-Anna-feels-suddenly-noxious-and-this-is-not-goo