*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1405591-The-rich-and-the-poor/cid/790759-She-catches-a-poor-person-in-her-house
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1405591
Visions into a world where wealth decides about your measurement
This choice: She catches a poor person in her house.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

She catches a poor person in her house.

    by: DerHumpf
Anna was lying on a fur carpet in front of her bed writing into her diary. As the richest girl in school she had a lot of friends and as the hottest girl in school she also had a lot of admirers. She was posting loveletters, pictures and other presents into the diary and wrote a little something about everything.

The lying beauty was wearing a pink, lose hanging tanktop and a matching pink hotpants with "playmate" in white letters written over her perfect behind.

She was so busy writing, that she didn't notice the little group of poor people who found their way into her house. The little group of outlaws where fed up with living in the poor parts of town and hoped to find something valuable in the rich parts of the city, hoping to gain a couple of inches and feed their families. Most of the time they where not noticed because of their miniscule hights. The problem was that this also ment, that they got overseen often or mistaken by insects. Especially the young generation often never has seen poor people and some of them didn't even knew they existed. This led to casulties in the group almost every day. This was the Kochwara house. One of the richest families on planet. Golden floors and doorknobs made of diamonds where no unusual thing. They have even seen real Elefants. Hundred times bigger than themselves lying in front of the Sofa. They must have enlarged it to fit their size and to keep like a dog. Krokodiles and Alligators they have seen in the great entry hall of the mansion. They where kept in an aquarium. To the giants they where no bigger than an little finger.

The group made their way up to Annas room. They needed almost half the day to reach it. The tinies where used to see beautiful. Almost all rich women are, but she was especially gorgous.

From the corner of her eye Anna saw movement. Some little black spots where moving on the shiny floor. She hated these little bugs. They are just disguesting. Everything smaller than her Crocodiles grossed her out. She stared at the little group for a while then slowly took a glass from her nightstand next to her and and instant later the little poeple where trapped behind the thick transparent walls unable to escape.

You have the following choices:

1. She examines them further

2. She throws them out

*Noteb*
3. She feeds them to the Alligators

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DerHumpf (UN: derhumpf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DerHumpf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1405591-The-rich-and-the-poor/cid/790759-She-catches-a-poor-person-in-her-house