*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1405591-The-rich-and-the-poor/cid/791517-He-is-spying-on-a-billionaires-home
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1405591
Visions into a world where wealth decides about your measurement
This choice: He is spying on a billionaire's home.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

He is spying on a billionaire's home.

    by: Unknown
Arif's current job is to spy on a billionaire's home in preparation for the gang's next strike. He often did the most important job which is the spy job despite his high ranking in the gang. He was currently in the servant's quarters between the floorboards, which was bad news as there would be terrible rumblings everytime a member of the rich family walked by.

He was spying on a billionaire which was the hardest job given that the billionaires were hundreds of feet tall and could easily crush him. Fortunately, they had built a transport system to avoid these nasty accidents. Some didn't despite the law making it compulsory but when the police only come up to their ankles, who could stop them?

Arif felt the rumblings overhead, he assumed it must be either his employer's current 26 year old mistress or his teenage daughter who was about 18 on the move, his employer was never home and sometimes it was even completely empty but Arif could not steal as the other servants would know. He had put down several dates as potential opportunities to strike, Christmas was one of them as the family would be out visiting and most of the servants would be at home.

Arif boarded the transport vehicle to go out scouting, it was his break and he often walked around to take a look at whatver they owned so he could jot down what they would steal.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
DerHumpf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1405591-The-rich-and-the-poor/cid/791517-He-is-spying-on-a-billionaires-home