*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1405591-The-rich-and-the-poor/cid/791639-Arif-is-at-home-today-nothing-to-do
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1405591
Visions into a world where wealth decides about your measurement
This choice: Arif is at home today, nothing to do.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Arif is at home today, nothing to do.

    by: Unknown
Arif was at home in his apartment on the outskirts of town, his area seperated from the rich by a huge fence that marked the boundary between him and the rich. He was not poor, calling him would be to send 80% of the world into poverty but he was not rich either. He had a window where he could see the houses of the rich.

Every now and then the silhouette of a giantess would appear and Arif would watch her until she disappeared, she was a potential target to him and he always was on the look out for new victims. He was currently on the phone with his Hector, his deputy over the day's affairs. " So we meet a rich guy to discuss the robbing of his rival's apartment so he can get his grubby little hands on some important piece of paper?" he said. " Well its more like we meet his wife at his house, he won't meet us since he can't be seen with us or else you know." Hector replied.

" I understand, you realise this is a whole new direction and I think it is a good idea. We should have done this a long time ago, the rich will pay more than for some piece of crap on the black market. Tell him we agree and I will be there personally to meet him when we do meet.' said Arif. " Ok, see you soon Arif. " said Hector.

In here, Arif was king of the underworld. Few men would dare cross him and the police even came to him from time to time when they needed leads. In return for immunity, Arif would help out unless it got too messy at which point he would claim he knew nothing. He switched on the television where they were talking about some rich girl's new house or something, Arif only saw them as victim, victim, bigger victim...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
DerHumpf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1405591-The-rich-and-the-poor/cid/791639-Arif-is-at-home-today-nothing-to-do