*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1405591-The-rich-and-the-poor/cid/792198-On-Duty
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1405591
Visions into a world where wealth decides about your measurement
This choice: On Duty  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

On Duty

    by: DerHumpf
It was in the middle of the night as Arif and his gang had avoided the outer security of the house. Informants told them that the house would be empty today since the family was on vacation. The people he would rob was the Gredstone Family. Mrs Gredstone was one of the newly rich people. She had lived in the normal part of town but got married to Mr. Gredstone, the owner of Gredstone Gold Empires. A Jewlery chain located all over the globe. Mr. Gredstone deceased shortly after the wedding... Before he died he pregnated Mrs Gredstone. This was 21 Years ago and Mrs Gredstone had risen two gorgouse spoiled brat twins. They have been raised in a world where everybody smaller as them is at their command and since they lived in the rich part of the City Just a few people cared about "accidents" that happened to small servants. Their mom paid them so good that it was no problem to find a substitute anytime.

The gang has made their way to the first floor window and where about to enter through the tiny hole into the dark room.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Someone is sleeping there

*Noteb*
2. The room is empty

3. someone comes into the room

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DerHumpf (UN: derhumpf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DerHumpf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1405591-The-rich-and-the-poor/cid/792198-On-Duty