*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1405591-The-rich-and-the-poor/cid/792368-He-will-spy-on-millionaires
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1405591
Visions into a world where wealth decides about your measurement
This choice: He will spy on millionaire's.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

He will spy on millionaire's.

    by: Unknown
Arif watched as the movers( people like him as in their size), Arif was making everything was in place. " Now are the rest of the gang in place?" Arif asked his man on the other end of the line. " Yeah, we've got a good view of the place from where we are." said the man whom Arif did not know by name, some members he did not know but he knew a good few that he depended on.

The gang was stationed right under the house in a make shift hideout where they would be ready to strike at any moment. Arif and a few others were undercover doing different jobs around the house. Arif had an important job as the new butler, he was never one but had forged letters and testimonials to claim otherwise.

Reynard was a runner for the kitchen where he would be able to work out the tunnels that the servants would travel in and also he would be able to listen in on conversations during meals between the family. It was a very small family, just the father Richard and his younger teenage daughter Vanessa. Apparently the mother died or something, or so Arif told him.

The other spy was Didier, one of the gardeners. He would be able to check who went in and out of the house. Despite Arif being the head butler, he would need people to cover as much of the house as possible. Sometimes rich people don't tell their servants everything and he wanted to know about these thngs so he could plan the time and date of execution of his plan.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
DerHumpf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1405591-The-rich-and-the-poor/cid/792368-He-will-spy-on-millionaires