*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tenten grows into mega giantess
  2. The beggining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1409063-Naruto-giantess-story/cid/627375-Tenten-grows-into-mega-giantess
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1409063
warning bad writing from author lol
This choice: Tenten grows into mega giantess  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Tenten grows into mega giantess

    by: Dylan M
Naruto rushed over to TenTen, forgeting about the half-dead Sound ninja assassin. The wound was awful, going from her shoulder to her hip and deep enough to where TenTen's lung was visable.

There was only one thing Naruto could do to save her, he placed his hands over her heart and red chakra erupted from him and travled down his arms and entered TenTen's body, most entering through the wound. The injury speed-healed and Naruto sighed in relief. But that didn?t last long as he noticed TenTen was growing! she doubled? tripled in size until the panda-resembling kunoichi was a 1000-foot-tall giantess!

?Well brat.? the nine-tailed fox said to him ?Looks like you've got a BIG problem!?

?What happened to her?? Naruto asked

?My guess? A reverse effect of what happened when you were hit with the five-pronged seal. Her body had to enlarge to accomidate for not being use to second type of chakra in her body. Unlike you? whose had my red chakra inside you since you were a newborn, she's never had two chakras.?

You have the following choice:

1. TenTen wakes up and spots a ?bug? (its really Naruto)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dylan M (UN: foxboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
nonyour has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1409063-Naruto-giantess-story/cid/627375-Tenten-grows-into-mega-giantess