*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Attack of the 50ft Beauty!!!
  2. Grow
  3. Throne
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1413076-macromicro-jurassic-beauties/cid/1176555-Attack-of-the-50ft-Beauty
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1413076
you can take control of any of fossils girls and make them shrink or grow.
This choice: 50 feet!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Attack of the 50ft Beauty!!!

    by: Shemp
Thorne's clothes didn't last long, shredding to bits after she passed seven feet, (because you NEVER take into consideration the possibility that you might suddenly enlarge to gigantic proportions when deciding on your daily wardrobe), and the crimson raptoress didn't show any signs of stopping. Mothers shielded their childrens' eyes from the sight of Thorne's voluptuous breasts swaying freely in the fresh air, and a few joggers got quite the look at her nether-regions. The normally calm and cool mistress blushed heavily and covered up her body as best she could. This felt strangely... odd... to her, since she's normally not all bothered about being naked, but the idea of being caught completely by surprise, not to mention suddenly billboard-sized, chipped away at her usually cold exterior. The cold air against her naked body didn't exactly help matters much, as she fought a slight growing arousal.

"Thank god it was just a pinch... would've hate to have seen how much bigger I would've become if I had sampled more of that damn powder." she grumbled, her embarrassment slowly turning to annoyance as she had not only lost one of her favorite outfits (that lovely little dark red asian outfit she so adored), but had also dropped her groceries too and most likely flattened them in the process of becoming some wannabe b-movie monster. She never really did like those movies, only tolerated them for Cherri's sake, but now... at this height... couldn't help but see why such a concept would be seen as appealing. Needless to say, her initial embarrassment over this situation soon subsided, and her usual demeanor quickly returned.

The crimson raptoress grumbled more to herself as she tried to think of what to do... should she try to find that crazy old lady? While she was slowly (but steadily) finding this a bit appealing, she had made plans to cook that night, not to mention have some... "fun"... with her girls. And the house had needed cleaning. But... this invigorating feeling was becoming intense, as it played up to her domineeringly kinky attitude. She was used to have control over others, but not on THIS scale before. As she tried to remember what the old lady looked like, a sly grin crept across her face as she looked down at the bewildered (and so deliciously HELPLESS) bystanders at her lovely feet.

NO!! she had to remain in control... but... maybe it wouldn't hurt to cut loose once in a while....

"Oh what to do.... ?" she asked out loud... and after a bit of pondering... came to a decision.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shemp (UN: superxash at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
zerosonicdrive has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1413076-macromicro-jurassic-beauties/cid/1176555-Attack-of-the-50ft-Beauty