*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Throne
  2. choose your girl
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1413076-macromicro-jurassic-beauties/cid/532052-Throne
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1413076
you can take control of any of fossils girls and make them shrink or grow.
This choice: Thorne  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Throne

    by: Unknown
Throne was an excellent cook, although she wasn't exactly an "Auguste Gusteau*" she did like to experiment with flavours and spices, she was walking in a marketplace when she suddenly spied a mysterious shop. It was a spice shop except there where no windows, while this confused throne she went inside anyway. It was dark and gloomy inside the shop, there were spiders across the ceiling and a strong smell of a hundred spices at once, and it was enough to dull throne's sense of smell.
A short black coated woman was behind the counter, she looked a Thorne with one blue eye and one red eye, "you look like the kind of woman who enjoys having power over others" she said to Thorne "I've got just the spice for you and you can have it for free". As the woman turned to get the spice Thorne thought about what was going on, just then the woman turns back round and throws the spice to Thorne since she hadn't moved from where she stood. Thorne carefully looked at the spice, she then looked up at the old woman "okay, I give, what's the catch?", "there is none" the woman replied, "nice try, but there's always a catch", "if you must know" the woman began "this is a magical spice that will change your life when you eat it"
"Yeah right" and with that Thorne left the shop taking the spice with her, the old woman said to herself "she'll find out soon enough".
After doing some more shopping, Thorne when over to the local park and sat on one of the benches. She rummaged around her many shopping bags until she found the spice the old woman gave her. It was a tiny bottle of green powder, there was no label and it smelled like cinnamon, Thorne had decide to try a bit of the spice to see if it had a good taste. She took a pinch of the stuff, stuck out her tongue and put the spice on it.
Although the spice didn't taste of anything Thorne felt different from usual.

Does the "mother" of the Beauties, the pierced red raptor woman get tiny or huge?

*the famous chief from Ratatouille

You have the following choices:

1. Shrink

2. Grow

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
zerosonicdrive has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1413076-macromicro-jurassic-beauties/cid/532052-Throne