*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A healthier lifestyle
  2. The First Weigh-In
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1415622-Usagis-Weight-Gain/cid/1537832-A-healthier-lifestyle
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1415622
Help Usagi Tsukino get very, VERY plump!
This choice: A healthier lifestyle  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A healthier lifestyle

    by: DragonofInsanity
Their was no doubt about it, she had to take drastic action. If she went on like this for much longer, she could end up as big as a whale by the end of the year. Mentally, she came up with a sure fire course of action that could do no wrong. She quickly put on a White shirt, a pale blue skirt and White sandals. As soon as she got dressed, she grabbed her wallet and ran out the door as fast as lightning (not really, but you get my meaning), intent on buying all the healthy snacks she could get from the supermarket and start the first step in the long way to a healthier Usagi Tsukino.

*****

If only fate were so kind. By the time Usagi got there, every thing that even vaguely resembled healthy food had been old. Not even a single solitary carrot remained. So she was forced to buy the food that had plenty of fat and calories, deciding to simply exercise more to make up for it. That could have gone alright, but the fatty treats she consumed soon caught up with her, adding five more pounds to her frame.

What does she do next?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DragonofInsanity (UN: gforce77 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
YuushaFan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1415622-Usagis-Weight-Gain/cid/1537832-A-healthier-lifestyle