*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Joining a Program
  2. The First Weigh-In
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1415622-Usagis-Weight-Gain/cid/890358-Joining-a-Program
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1415622
Help Usagi Tsukino get very, VERY plump!
This choice: Joining a program  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Joining a Program

    by: Vfan
(AUTHOR'S EDIT: I really like the way this thread is headed, but I would prefer it if we tried to keep the gain realistic. Therefore, I have added time lapses to the options. Thanks for the majority of the work, Vfan!)

Usagi, not wanting to be a total pig decided to join a club, or something that could help her lose the excess flub. She looked in the phone book but there was nothing. She took a walk around town, tempted by candy stores and bakeries. She fought the strong urge to eat the food as she wandered looking for some place to help her weight issues. After about 30 minutes she sat down, sighing. "At this rate I'll never lose any weight! I'll become a pig!"

Suddenly a flier blew into her face, she removed it and read it 'Having weight problems? Sign up for our Grand Opening Sale! Half Off for a monthly membership!' Serena got up and went to the location.

"Welcome!" The woman at the front said welcoming the blond.

"I'd like to join, you had a special deal?" Usagi asked holding up the flier.

"Ah yes. Just take this." The woman handed Usagi a clipboard and a pen. As the young woman wrote down her information she watched heavy build women walk by, thinking they were looking to lose weight too.

After finishing she handed the woman the papers and she asked Usagi to sit down while they prepared a room for her, after a good 10 minutes the woman asked Usagi to follow her. After that Usagi was sat down in a room with a table. "Your food will be here in a minute."

Usagi tapped the table with her fingers when suddenly waiters came in with with a large chocolate cake, sundaes, and pies the young woman blinked in shock. "Please enjoy your meal."

Usagi blinked again. "Maybe it's some kind of food that looks and tastes like sweets but really is diet food?"

She dug into the cake, chewing she stopped and began to scarf it down like crazy. "THIS IS AMAZING! I'VE NEVER HAD FOOD LIKE THIS BEFORE!"

She ate and ate, the cake was soon gone and she moved onto the ice cream pouring it down and using a spoon to send it down faster, then taking the remains and putting it on the pie she almost inhaled the food . Licking her chocolate and ice cream covered lips Usagi patted a rounder stomach.

---

Thus, Usagi stayed in this program for quite some time, so far oblivious to her enlarging figure, until...

OPTION 1: After a week, Usagi sees she's gaining, not losing, yet she still hungers, addicted as she is to the food.

OPTION 2: After half a month, she's 100 pounds heavier and still hungers for more.

OPTION 3: After a month (and 200 pounds), she realizes she prefers being fat. Bring on the junk food!

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. One week later...

*Noteb*
2. Half a month later...

3. One month later...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vfan (UN: vfanatic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
YuushaFan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1415622-Usagis-Weight-Gain/cid/890358-Joining-a-Program