*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Go With The Flow
  2. The First Weigh-In
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1415622-Usagis-Weight-Gain/cid/922773-Go-With-The-Flow
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1415622
Help Usagi Tsukino get very, VERY plump!
This choice: Go with the flow  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Go With The Flow

    by: Vfan
Usagi was still in a bit of shock over the sudden shift in weight. She left the bathroom almost in tears at her newfound weight. She laid back on her bed, grasping her softer sides as her cat leaped onto her bed and purred rubbing the pudgy stomach. "Glad someone likes it..."

She sighed and sat back up holding a pillow, she stood up and stuffed it under her pajamas to look and she how she'd looker fatter. She looked back at her cat. "Think I'm a week away from this? No guy will like me at this rate..."

"Meow?"

"Heh, guess it was silly talking to you huh?" She rubbed the cat's head and went back to the bed before closing her eyes.

As she did she had a dream, she was running on a treadmill to lose weight, but as she ran she grew more, and more until the treadmill broke but she kept growing and eventually....Usagi woke up in a cold sweat. She took some deep breaths before pulling her legs close and holding them. She knew right there and then she needed to do something.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vfan (UN: vfanatic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
YuushaFan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1415622-Usagis-Weight-Gain/cid/922773-Go-With-The-Flow