*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1418039-Shrunk-with-friends-family-and-more/cid/787774-Jakes-Sister-finds-the-Two-of-you
by Mr. E
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1418039
Your Shrunken one day! What will these Crazy Giantesses do to you? GP for Additions
This choice: one of jakes sisters  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jakes Sister finds the Two of you

    by: Mr. E
The bag opens and a face is looming in. Just its not the blonde chick, its really Stacy!


"Stacy what are you doing? Dont you know what the crazy blond bitch is doing to us?"

"Yeah i know i saw her do it and they asked me to do the same to you?

Jessica is freaking out now and says "Oh My God! are you going to do the same thing they Did? Jake hide shes going to stick us inside her!"

You plead with your sister "Stacy dont do it. you have no idea how humiliating and disgusting it was to be shoved in a womans hole. Back and Front."

Jake recollects his horrible experiences but Stacy says "Shut up stupid. I'm here to help you. why would you think i would like to stick you in my vagina or up my asshole?"

You say "idk....everybody else was doing it."

"No, now both of you shut up while i try to smuggle you out of the mall."

Jessica says "thank you" as your little sister closes the bag and starts to run for the Emergency Exit.


But........
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. E (UN: mr.x at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. E has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1418039-Shrunk-with-friends-family-and-more/cid/787774-Jakes-Sister-finds-the-Two-of-you