*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1419104-Attack-Of-The-Colossal-Squid/cid/1728855-Move-on-in-search-of-easier-prey
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1419104
You are a colossal squid with a hankering for human flesh, devour unsuspecting sea goers.
This choice: Move on in search of easier prey.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Move on in search of easier prey.

    by: Unknown
Can you attack the boat without attracting attention?, you wonder. You aren't sure you can do it quietly enough. You want to stay here a long time to feed, but if the authorities know you are here, they will drive you away or kill you.

You decide it's not worth the risk, and look for something easier.

The party boat is well out of your sight before you find it.

On the surface of the water, you see a small boat with a diver down flag flying. The boat is anchored in the center of the cove. In the water, you see two girls snorkeling in the clear warm water.

You hold back and study them. They are both college age, and both are very beautiful, with ripe bodies and ample breasts. One is blonde, the other brunette. Both of them are wearing masks and snorkels, and the blonde is wearing swim fins.

Neither is wearing a swim suit. You are pleased.

You watch the two girls a little longer. You have an important decision to make: are you going to grab both girls at the same time, or attack one at a time and try to do it when the other one won't notice what's happening to her friend. If you can polish off the first one quickly enough, you should be able to get away with it. Neither one of them appears to have a weapon, and you are confident you can swim faster than they can.

If you attack them one at a time, which one do you want to go after first? The blonde or the brunette?

You have the following choices:

1. Attack both girls at the same time

*Noteb*
2. Attack the blonde first

*Noteb*
3. Attack the brunette first

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Michael Jackson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1419104-Attack-Of-The-Colossal-Squid/cid/1728855-Move-on-in-search-of-easier-prey