*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1419211-Tifa-Lockheart-Breast-Expansion/cid/871436-play-with-herself-for-a-little-longer
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1419211
The big get bigger. Nuff' said.
This choice: ...play with herself for a little longer  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

...play with herself for a little longer

    by: Unknown
She lay down on her bed, feeling the weight of her large bust press down on her chest, but did not find it hard to breathe. Her breasts slid down towards her face and she couldn't resist them. She took a hold of her left breast and put her nipple in her mouth and began to suckle on it. The milk began to flow into her mouth and down her throat and she felt a warmth pass down into her stomach. The taste was orgasmic and she moaned quietly as her milk sated her thirst and hunger.

Suddenly, her breasts began to grow again. The pleasurable feeling rippled through her flesh as they grew and grew. She cried out as they grew larger than she could hold, she could no longer touch her hands together around them if she tried. She tried to look towards her feet, and was only able to see the tips of her toes through the gap between her newly grown breasts.

Her Nipples had grown longer and become hard. They had become so sensitive that even the slight current of air flowing around the room caused them to quiver in pleasure. She could hear the milk within her breasts sloshing and swirling within her breasts. A tear came to her eye as she thought "Why?"

As she got up to look at her new form in the mirror, her breasts shook up and down, Side to side. Just this movement caused milk to squirt from her still supported breasts with enough force to plaster the wall with her own sweet lactation.

"Oh God! WHY!?!" She cried, weeping at the loss of her past figure. "Why has this happened to me?"

Looking at herself, she took her index finger and thumb and out of curiosity took a light grip of her left nipple, causing a stream of warm milk to pour out of her and trickle down her breast and form a pool at her feet.

"Is this me? Will I be like this forever? Is there any way back?" She thought to herself in panic. "What can I do? I cant go outside... I can barely move! I might as well live with myself as I am" she wept... Whimpering to herself.

She took one hand and slowly began to pleasure her vagina, causing huge quantities of juices to flow to the floor, The unnatural amounts made it clear that whatever was causing this to happen to her was out of her control. She took her other hand and grasped a hold of her nipple sending another squirt of milk towards the already drenched wall.

"Oh God YES!!" she exclaimed, fluid now in greater volume than her original size was now pooling in the room, from wall to wall, a mixture of milk and vaginal juice. "What have I Become" she thought to herself.

Although her breasts were now absolutely massive, she was still able to manoeuvre them. "There is no point in resisting now" she thought. She threw herself back onto her bed and pulled her tit down to her mouth. She was just able to fit the nipple into her mouth and latch on. As she sucked, Mouthfuls of her own sweet nectar flooded her mouth and were forced down her gullet with little need for swallowing.

Yet again, her breasts began to grow. Forcing the nipple out of her mouth and into the air with a sudden growth spurt. They were still perfectly shaped, Not so soft that they collapsed, yet not so firm that they were a solid sphere, they were perfect. She could no longer even reach her nipple with her hand.

She began to cry. She was pinned down by the weight of her massive breasts, and now she could no longer even drink her milk, the one thing that would have made this existence bearable.

However, her breasts began to ripple. The very weight of them causing themselves to squirt milk. They began to act as if a massive milking machine was pumping the milk out of them. They pulsed and contracted as masses of milk began to squirt towards the ceiling. Tifa opened her mouth, Both to scream in a state of completely blissful agony, and to catch the torrents of milk flowing down from the air. She had no hope now... how could she, she was trapped in this state... not really wanting the experience to end. It just felt too good. She began to think she would be here like this forever...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Hello ya'll has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1419211-Tifa-Lockheart-Breast-Expansion/cid/871436-play-with-herself-for-a-little-longer