*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Head to the bathroom
  2. Alex's Story Begins
  3. Alex's story
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1419213-Tiny-Girl-Big-College-Experience/cid/2318395-Head-to-the-bathroom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1419213
Alex is a Tiny girl attending College with all female room mates, 400-1000gp for good add
This choice: Head to the bathroom  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Head to the bathroom

    by: Mr. Phorcys
Alex felt the urge to go to the bathroom, so she made her way across the floor and into the bathroom. However, as she climbed up onto the toilet, she heard footsteps. The door to the bathroom opened, and a titanic _______ entered, clutching their stomach. They shut the door, then stomped over to the toilet. Their gaze flickered over where Alex was located.

Perhaps they'd normally notice her, but this time, all their feelings were concentrated on was the growing need of their bowels to be relieved. Instead of seeing a tiny roommate, they saw a bug, or a piece of lint. Without a word, they casually flicked it into the toilet with their enormous finger, and sat down on the porcelain seat. Alex landed in the water, and her view of above was overshadowed by the bare ass of an unaware ______.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Sarah

*Noteb*
2. Stacy

*Noteb*
3. Melanie

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. Phorcys (UN: akplez at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
smorf9898 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1419213-Tiny-Girl-Big-College-Experience/cid/2318395-Head-to-the-bathroom