*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A day at the beach
  2. Gender
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1422329-iCarly-Tickling/cid/913140-A-day-at-the-beach
by wizkid
Rated: E · Interactive · Comedy · #1422329
This story's about the people from iCarly getting tickled. Have Fun!
This choice: both  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A day at the beach

    by: deadlove13
It was a really really hot day in Seattle, Carly and Spaencer were sitting on the couch watching tv with fans blowing on them when Freddie came in. "Hey" said Freddie. "Hey Freddie" said Carly, "Yo Freddo" said Spencer. "Hey Carly, our air conditioning went out, so would you like to come with me to the beach?". "Sure, sounds great" Carly said with a smile "let me just text Sam and see if she wants to go" Carly continued. "Spencer will you drive us?" asked Freddie. "Sure" replied Spencer. "Aww Man, Sam got detention again, she can't go" said Carly. You, Carly, and Spencer all got into Spancers car and headed down to the beach. As you guys were looking for a place to set up, Spencer sees a girl he likes and runs over to her, leaving Carly and you alone. You find a spot and lay down a blanket and open up a huge umbrella shading the two of you. As you continue setting everything you casually glance over and notice carly unbuttoning her jeans, she began sliding them down as she kicked off her flip flops. After Carly got her jeans completely off she reached up and grabbed the bottom of her tanktop and pulled it over her head. Carly now stood infront of you in only her bikini. Carly then began to rub sunscreen all over her body. You didn't realize how hard you were staring until Carly looked at you and laughed noticing you were staring at her, "Hey freddie, since you're can't stop staring, would you mind rubbing lotion on my back?" Carly asked with her adorable smile that you couldn't resist. You walked over to Carly as she sat down and handed you the bottle of lotion. You put some lotion on you hands and began rubbing it in Carly's back as she sighed happily. Carly raised her arms up, allowing you better access to her upperbody. You repositioned your hands at Carly's waist and she let out a giggle as you gently rubbed the lotion into her skin, when you ran your hands up Carly's torso and under her arms she instantly started Laughing and pulled her arms down. "Freddie Stohahahahap, your tickling me" Carly laughed. You pulled your hands away "Sorry Carly, I didn't mean to" you laughed. "It's ok" Carly said with a smile. Carly went to go swimming while stayed behind. After about a half hour Carly came back to find you sleeping and layed down next to you and eventually fell asleep.
Another hour later you awoke to find Carly sleeping peacefully next to you. You thought "now is my chance". So you decided to

You have the following choices:

1. Tickle Carly's feet.

*Noteb*
2. Tickle Carly's upperbody again.

*Noteb*
3. Wait till Carly wakes up first.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 deadlove13 (UN: deadlove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
wizkid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1422329-iCarly-Tickling/cid/913140-A-day-at-the-beach