*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Let the party begin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1424130-A-Basil-vore-hunting-chase/cid/531003-Let-the-party-begin
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by reader
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1424130
The foxes are hungry and they will eat anything even humans.
Chapter #1

Let the party begin

    by: reader
It's midnight in the Basil's Brush house and the party is set.

The only thing that lacks is the guests. Basil, Molly, and Stephen were waiting them and finally the ring sounded. Dave was i his room planning another "bussines".

Basil went to the door to see who was and he just get a big surprise. His familiars were there too!!! and also her girlfriend Roxy. (Note: They weren't invited.)

"What are you doing here Mortimer?" Said Basil.

"I'm just here to make a dis... eeh just to eat and maybe coquettish with a woman. jejeje BANG Bang"

"And how is Kelly?"

"He disappeared when he escaped from prison. But now i'm with my new partner Amanda. She is right out the door"

"Hi to everyone" said Amanda.

"Oh great another unplesant guest. Jajajajaj BOOM BOOM" said Basil.

"And you Bingo?"

"I was thrown of my house" said Bingo.

"Again?" said Stephen.

"Yes because I wanted to start the fireworks inside the house but instead I created a bonfire. Jajajaj Bing bing"

"I'm here because I was bored" said Roxy

"This is going to be a long night" said Basil.

"Well I'm going to see how is the dinner" said Molly.

"I'm going to see if other "invited guests" comehere" said Stephen as other guest come such as Anil, India, Madison and Ella (8 humans in total, for later)

"I'm going to see Dave is "avaliable" for party"

Basil went to his room and saw an strange looking machine that looks much like a ray.

"What is it?"

"A shrinking machine" said Dave

"And why are you doing one?"

"Here is my plan: i will shrink the stuff of all supermarkets to make more easy the transportation of products along with a growing ray. and with that were going to be rich. jajajaja" (Thunderstorm appears.)

"Well that's as intelligent as a mobile telephone... with a cable. Jjajajja. BOom boom"
said Basil.

"Said whatever you want this will work" said Dave.

"Well how about if we try it" said Basil.

"Ok point to that bed and press the red button"

Basil did it. But then Dave said: "No wait I don't want to shrunk this"

But Basil push the button and Dave and the Bed were gone.

"Huh? Master Dave? Well it seems it actually works" said Basil.

Basil took a magnifying glass to look for Dave. He found him lying in the bed and he picked him up. He was about 3 inches tall.

"Well you were right I apologize. Now where is the grow machine?"

"I haven't invented one. My mistake." Said Dave

"Ok Well... wait you have something in the head. Let me clean you"

"It must be ashes because of the ray"

Basil licked his hand and began to rub his head but the spot didn't go. "Maybe if i lick it with my tongue it will go" Basil said.

"Maybe" said Dave.

Basil began to lick him and... he noticed the flavor. It was liked roasted chicken. He stared to lick it like a candy.

"Basil what are you doing?" asked Dave.

"You're delicious, you know?

"Let me go, let me go" said Dave as he realized what Basil was going to do but Basil put him in a glass.

Basil's stomach stared to moan then he run to the door to see if there was any food left; there wasn't. He then thought that he could at least have a "tiny" meal. But he also thought it would be selfish to have that delicious meal for himself.

"Mortimer, Bingo, Roxy. Come here a moment please" said Basil

The 3 foxes went to Dave's room and they asked him if there was going to be more food because the others didn't left food.

"Oh I have a better meal for us all" Basil said as he show the shrunken Dave to the others.

"Him?" And what is the other joke? Having frogs for dessert?" said Mortimer.

"Before you say something licked him first" said Basil.

The other foxes licked him and... also liked the chicken flavor of Dave.

"MMM tasty" said Mortimer.

"Sweet... and salted" said Bingo.

"The best that I have ever taste" said Roxy.

"And we can have more like this using the shrinking machine"

"Ok now what is the plan for eating the others guests?" said the 3 foxes

"Here it is..." stared to said Basil.

You have the following choices:

1. Plan #1

*Noteb*
2. Plan #2

*Noteb*
3. Plan #3

*Noteb*
4. Plan #4

*Noteb*
5. Plan #5

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 reader (UN: indestructible at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
reader has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1424130-A-Basil-vore-hunting-chase/cid/531003-Let-the-party-begin