*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1432133-Celebrity-Giantess/cid/542138-Megan-Fox-Sun-Goddess
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1432133
Some of the hottest Celebrities as giantess's. PLEASE ADD
This choice: Sunbathing at the Hotel  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Megan Fox: Sun Goddess

    by: Niki & Prisha
The next morning, Megan woke, fully rested. The day’s plan; rest by the pool. Megan smiled in anticipation of trying on her new Miracle Bra Wireless push-up top bikini from Victoria’s Secret with belted scoop bottom. The groovy mix of colors; brown, purple, orange, green and yellow in all kinds of flowery shapes matched her sweet and colorful personality, not to mention accentuate her sculpted body. Megan made short work of breakfast, only finishing one piece of toast and half of her yogurt as she made her way to fix her hair in the mirror and put on her swimsuit. Examining herself in the reflection, Megan was impressed with the job that cream did. “Wow, how smooth and silky,” Megan marveled aloud.

Dressed to kill in her new swimsuit, Megan put on a robe and tied her in a ball under her Women's Bailey Western Myrtle Beach hat and put on some designer shades. In no mood for pesky fans, Megan was determined to get some rays in relative privacy. Heading down the elevator and through a private hallway near the hotel lobby, Megan found the outdoor pool area, which featured small waterfalls; two in-pool bars and wait-staff ready to serve every whim. Megan smiled under her western-chic hat and designer shades at the 5-star amenities, the few people about unable to take their eyes off of the unrecognizable starlet.

Megan quickly located a comfortable lounge chair and placed her shiny tote bag at her side, rummaging through its contents to find some sun lotion and her iPhone. Resting back, Megan removed her hat and glasses and pulled back her hair in a ponytail, studiously covering her silky brown skin with buttermilk sun lotion. Satisfied with the level of moistness on her skin, Megan ordered a cocktail and thumbed through the selection on her iPhone; some Justin Timberlake would do nicely.

You have the following choices:

1. Introducing Your New 50' Woman

*Noteb*
2. City Scape

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Niki & Prisha (UN: browser at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RisingFan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1432133-Celebrity-Giantess/cid/542138-Megan-Fox-Sun-Goddess