*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1434579-Star-Wars-interactive-story/cid/908162-A-New-Assignment
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · War · #1434579
A interactive story about key Star Wars moments.
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

A New Assignment

    by: Fiona Hassan
Jedi Master Kana Riolt was awakened by her comlink beeping. She reached for the com and answered it. "Yes?"

"Master Riolt, this is Mace Windu," came the voice.

"Oh! Good morning, Master Windu," she exclaimed, suddenly wide-awake.

"Did I wake you up? I'm sorry," apologized the older Jedi.

"Ah... yes..." she mumbled, unsure of what to say. "It doesn't matter, Master: I should have been up anyway. Do you have an assignment for me at last?" asked the young Jedi hopefully. Many Jedi had been sent out since the beginning of the Clone War, but she had yet to be given a mission. Her last one had been almost six months ago, before the start of the war.

"Yes, I do, as a matter of fact," Windu told her. "I need you to go to Andakor in the Diraniaan system. There has been a Separatist rising there that must be suppressed before it spreads to the surrounding worlds of the system. Take a detachment of clones and go there. We cannot afford to lose that system to the Separatists."

"Are there many worlds in that system?" she asked, curious.

"Yes, there are," he answered. "Now, if you will excuse me, I have something that needs seeing to. Contact us if there is any trouble."

"Yes, Master," she said, turning off the comlink.

At last she had a mission.

She would not fail. Not like last time.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. get up and go to find the commander she'll be working with

*Noteb*
2. contact her master to tell him the good news

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fiona Hassan (UN: morfindel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wolfwriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1434579-Star-Wars-interactive-story/cid/908162-A-New-Assignment