*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The nurses office
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1436061-Neko-School-for-Unbirth-and-Vore/cid/558737-The-nurses-office
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1436061
you went to a school to get away from your alcoholic father
This choice: The nurses office  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The nurses office

    by: Fallen Dark Angel
You, Sarina and Crystal enter the nurses office."...I wish you 2 didnt hold me down just because of a silly pink ball..." you say, Crystal replied "If we had'nt you might have gotten attacked" you come back with a witty remark "If thats how you feel then stop eating all the candy cause it must feel the same way heheh" Crystal freaks out at you and the nurse comes in a tells her to settle down.

"now lets just get done with the physicals so you 2 can argue later" Sarina says "Agreed" says the nurse.

after the physicals are done (which were quite painful......) you hatch an idea and you discuss it with Crystal and Sarina. "ok my plan is to "take care of" this nurse cause shes an evil bitch for hurting us"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fallen Dark Angel (UN: silver9595 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fallen Dark Angel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1436061-Neko-School-for-Unbirth-and-Vore/cid/558737-The-nurses-office