*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Meet Lelouch
  2. Attack them
  3. Honorary Eleven
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1439393-Code-Geass-You-are-the-Rebellion/cid/1846100-Meet-Lelouch
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1439393
You obtain a Geass. Use it's power to rebel, conquer, or just entertain yourself!
This choice: A student ordered them to cease fire and commit suicide  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Meet Lelouch

    by: kevkane101
"All of you! Cease fire and kill yourselves.", said someone right next to you from a short distance. In both amazement and horror they did as they were commanded.

They all shot themselves in the head and died one by one. You turned to face who it was who gave that order but it was someone you wouldn't expect. A Britannian student! "How did you get them to do that?", you asked but felt a bit afraid.

"You have the power of Geass and therefore could be useful in my plans. Bring her with you, we can't leave her out here or else they might be suspicious.", he replied.

"Wait a second who are you and how do you know about Geass?!", you demanded.

"I'm Lelouch. C.C gave me the power to make anyone follow any command I give them, just like how she gave you your power.", he explained.

"But I don't know mine yet.", you replied.

"You'll know it when you need it and how to use it on others. For now stay here, there's two Knightmares headed our way. When we get out of here you can choose whether to help me destroy Britannia or go your own way, but for now our same goal is to get out of here alive.", Lelouch explained.

"Fair enough.", you picked up C.C and hid behind some debris until it was safe to come out. Lelouch managed to get the two Knightmare pilots to hand over their Knightmares and allow you two to use them. You got in and activated your Knightmare and followed Lelouch. "So how do we get out of here?"

"The Japanese resistance will give us all we need for our escape, now listen to me and I promise you'll survive this.", Lelouch replied.

You were a bit unsure of him but he acted like he knew what he was doing so you trusted him enough to get you out of there that much at least. But then again you weren't certain of his intentions, maybe he might use you for his own ends?

You have the following choices:

1. Follow him

*Noteb*
2. Find the Resistance by yourself

*Noteb*
3. C.C wakes up

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 kevkane101 (UN: kevkane102 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Divine Bandit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1439393-Code-Geass-You-are-the-Rebellion/cid/1846100-Meet-Lelouch