*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Follow him
  2. Meet Lelouch
  3. Attack them
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1439393-Code-Geass-You-are-the-Rebellion/cid/1846448-Follow-him
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1439393
You obtain a Geass. Use it's power to rebel, conquer, or just entertain yourself!
This choice: Follow him  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Follow him

    by: kevkane101
Seeing how you had little choice right now and that getting out on your own would be suicide you decided to follow Lelouch for the time being. While you didn't trust him you at least didn't see him as an idiot so you at least knew he had a plan that just might work. "Alright wait there until I give you my orders, for now your code name is G7.", Lelouch said.

"Like a chess piece? What am I a pawn?", you resented.

"Trust me, following me right now is better than trying to escape in a stolen Knightmare frame with something they want while all their forces are being aimed here and not away from the battle. Have a little faith.", Lelouch persisted.

"It's not like I don't put my faith in you, I don't trust you.", you confessed.

"I'd have expected nothing less considering what happened within the last couple minutes. Bear with it and you'll be out of this soon.", Lelouch said riding the Knightmare into the battlefield.

You stood at your position awaiting his orders and prepared to face any enemies or do something that could cripple Britannia's defenses. After a few minutes Lelouch gave his orders, "G7 assist Q1. She needs back-up at this location, the enemy has her trapped hurry.", he ordered.

You drove the Knightmare to the location and hoped you would make it in time. Thankfully you had some average control over the Knightmare frame but you were far from a decent pilot, you could only figure out how to move and fire the huge gun in it's hands. By the time you reached the location you saw a red Knightmare being chased by a few others on a bridge. You determined who was your ally and then fired at the enemy causing them to evacuate their Knightmares.

You received a communication from Q1, "Thanks, I owe you one."

You wanted to reply to her thank you but you thought for now you had to keep a low profile until you got the hell out of there. "Now everyone head underground and demolish the structures. The enemy is surrounding my false signal and are headed right for the trap.", Lelouch ordered.

You did as instructed and demolished the underground structures supporting the surface. To your amazement the entire squadron was wiped out as planned. You were amazed by Lelouch's strategy but then by the time you got up to the surface the resistance was being wiped out by a single unit.

"What's going on out there?!", Q1 yelled.

"A new model is breaking though our defenses! He's tearing the others to shreds! Ah!", the transmission was cut off meaning this new Knightmare model was an effective piece of hardware. "I'm going to try and slow it down for the others so they can escape!", Q1 said headed for the unit's path of destruction.

What do you do now?

You have the following choices:

1. Go and help her

*Noteb*
2. Go with the group fleeing from the battle

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 kevkane101 (UN: kevkane102 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Divine Bandit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1439393-Code-Geass-You-are-the-Rebellion/cid/1846448-Follow-him