*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Gotcha!
  2. Ricky's house
  3. The start of a great day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1439504-shrunk-with-your-whole-familyfriends/cid/565193-Gotcha
by M.E
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1439504
Micky is a 13 year old dude who spend his summer with his family.
This choice: Rascal  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Gotcha!

    by: M.E
You noticed that white fur belonged to Rascal. But you went hiding because there was a leash holding onto him, and behind him was Rebecca! You were hearing on her conversation. "Its great that Ricky gave me a shrink ray from georgia. Now i can shrink Micky for messing with me all the time. But it sucks that i lost him inside this house. But its great that I have you, Rascal. You can track his scent and find him!" You didn't like what you were hearing, and you saw Rascal going your way! You had to think something fast or you'll be a prisoner! Then you had an idea. You took your shoes and socks and left them there while you ran out of there. When Rascal got to your old hiding place, all he found was your shoes and socks. You took care of that problem until...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Rascal got your scent again

2. You ran into Rascal's chew toy

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 M.E (UN: mercutio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
M.E has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1439504-shrunk-with-your-whole-familyfriends/cid/565193-Gotcha