*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1439504-shrunk-with-your-whole-familyfriends/cid/565418-Found-by-the-wrong-person
by M.E
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1439504
Micky is a 13 year old dude who spend his summer with his family.
This choice: Rebecca  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Found by the wrong person!

    by: M.E
Omg! You definently didn't want to be found be Rebecca! You tried to find a good hiding place, but it was too late. You crashed into a pair of sneakers, and you looked up and saw Rebecca's evil face. "Hello Micky. Aren't you glad to see me?" "No...I was hoping for your mom to help me, but you could help too." "Why would I help the person i shrunk?" "Wha-wha..wha....What?!" "I shrunk you so I can punish you for all the time you messed with me." "Look Rebecca! Can you just forget about thoes times and help me?" "You are going to be punished for using that tone with me! I no the perfect punishment for you! I'm going to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Use you as Rascal's chew toy!

2. Foot massager!

3. Let my mom take care of you!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 M.E (UN: mercutio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
M.E has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1439504-shrunk-with-your-whole-familyfriends/cid/565418-Found-by-the-wrong-person