*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lilly's height with heels on (slow, medium,...
  2. shrunk
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1448992-Hannah-Montana-shrinks-20/cid/1500865-Lillys-height-with-heels-on-slow-medium
by None
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1448992
You take on as Hannah Montana, when suddenly, you shrink!
This choice: Lilly's height with heels on (slow, medium, or fast shrinking process)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Lilly's height with heels on (slow, medium,...

    by: None
"Oh man, what a good nap! Hey, Lills, how long was I out for?" I stand up to stretch my legs, and Lilly, texting replies "an hour or so." without looking up from her phone. I go outside to grab some food from the snack table and I hear someone familiar say "Oh, hey, Lilly. Where's Hannah? And why aren't you I'm your disguise? " I turn around to find it was my dad.
"I am Hannah, dad!" I say to him.
"By George you're right. You just seem so little again. I dunno what it is. Maybe I'm just tired. Anyways, I'm headed home. Try not to arrive too late." He says, as he walks off.
"I seem so little?" I thought to myself. "These heels make me 6 feet tall. He is crazy?" After I grab an extra donut, I walk back to my room and give it to Lilly. After she thanked me, I asked her what should I wear to go out and eat with her.
"Ooh., I've always been a fan of that cute little plaid, thigh-highs skirt, with the blue shirt, and the striped red and white jacket. Too bad it isn't little enough to fit me."
"Where is it? I don't see it here." I say. She gets up, grabs it, and gives it to me. When we both turn, we were shocked to find out she was the same height as me. "Wow Lilly! Look at you!" I exclaimed, while looking down to see if she was wearing heels. "You're the same height as me barefoot, and I'm 6 feet tall in these heels! You're like the height of a supermodel! How'd you grow?!"
"Uhhh, Hannah? I think you shrunk. Remember how you were saying that dress was a little small on you? Well it's big on you now. Look at it."
As I looked down, I saw that she was right. My little dress wasn't so little on my anymore. It was extremely oversized on me. "How is that possible! I'm your height, meaning I shrunk down only 2 inches!"
"Yeah but you're wearing those insanely tall 7 inch pair of heels of yours! You're actually shorter than me without them on. Quick, take 'em off!"
"I can't. I'm... I'm scared of how little I became."
"So what? You're gonna wear those heels for the rest of your life? When you shower, sleep, go to the pool, a photo shoot, everything?" She asked. After a minute of not saying anything, of just staring into each others eyes, I broke the silence.
"It's so weird, looking straight into your eyes without looking down at you. I wonder what it's like to have to look up..." I said taking off my heels, and placing them by my foot. "Wow, Lills… you're a giant!" I said, staring straight up at her. I walked by her to the door to go outside real quick. I saw a worker guy, and asked for a tape measure. He came back a minute later and gave me one. I thanked him, tossed it to Lilly, and said "Measure me!" After she did, we found out I was a mere 4'8" tall.
"You shrunk 9 inches!"
"9 inches?! That's 3/4 of a foot! I'm a legal midget now!"

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1448992-Hannah-Montana-shrinks-20/cid/1500865-Lillys-height-with-heels-on-slow-medium