*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. One month later
  2. Later that night
  3. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1453624-Freshman-college-Weight-Gain/cid/1574271-One-month-later
by Surfer
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1453624
Brady starting his first year of college away from home, can he keep up his slim figure?
This choice: One month later  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

One month later

    by: Unknown

Troy and Cliff weren't the most brilliants students in college, though, they made it in most of their lectures, they studied a bit, had fun more, and certainly enjoyed their late night parties with pizza and beer. It has been a month now, and the two were already used to this lifestyle.

Troy made efforts in his studies more than Cliff did. This latter wasn't bad himself, but he just couldn't get up in the morning and go listen to a boring lecture everyday. When Troy bugged him until he got up, he would, but when Troy was late himself and had to go fast, he wouldn't have time to wait until Cliff wakes up from that bed of his, so he'd just leave him sleeping.

Today, Troy was up early, and he wasn't going to let Cliff sleep in peace.

"Dude, get up"
"Huum"

Troy narrowed his eyes at his roommate, who shoved his blanket away and let Troy get a full glimpse of his naked torso; Cliff hasn't been doing a great job in staying in shape, and his belly which now spilled over his boxers was a great proof. He was annoyed at that, and he always complained that he couldn't get a girl because of it, yet he never stopped eating more and more- heck, Troy could swear Cliff ate even more and more when he complained. Weird.

"Get up fatty"
"Hummmmmm...." Cliff turned to sleep on his right. He mumbled "You're the fatty"
"Cliff, get up"

Troy tried very hard to not to think about it, after all, Cliff was... true; Troy had also let himself go. He snacked late at night and ate a lot when Cliff did. He knew something was wrong when he couldn't button his pair of jeans anymore, and when he had to borrow Cliff's pants. Troy could feel his belly's softness when he took a shower or walked and felt it jiggle. He even sucked in it when he talked to girl, afraid she'd notice.

Yet, he didn't want to admit it. He was so embarrassed of himself that he hated to admit it. He even felt ashamed when he looked himself in the mirror and saw how his fat sides spilled over his pants. Just embarrassing.

"Hummm-"
"Fine! I'm going! Clean the room!"

Troy stormed out of the room angrily, after shoving some empty boxes of pizza out of his way. His yelling made Cliff sit down and wonder what the hell has just happened.




You have the following choice:

1. Thanksgiving

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Surfer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1453624-Freshman-college-Weight-Gain/cid/1574271-One-month-later