*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. He takes a walk around campus
  2. Skip a week
  3. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1453624-Freshman-college-Weight-Gain/cid/1853879-He-takes-a-walk-around-campus
by Surfer
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1453624
Brady starting his first year of college away from home, can he keep up his slim figure?
This choice: He takes a walk around campus  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

He takes a walk around campus

    by: Anatoly
Troy decides that he should clear his head by taking a walk around campus. Besides, he thinks, putting his hand on his belly, I could do with the exercise.

Half way round campus, Troy stops as he smells something delicious. Turning around, he notices a donut shop! One donut wouldn't hurt, thought Troy. He walked up to the counter.

"Hi there!" says the girl serving donuts cheerfully, "I'm Rosalie. How many donuts would you like? We have a special offer today. You can get a dozen for half price!"

"Sounds good!" replies Troy. It's too many for Troy to eat on his own, but he can always give the extras to Cliff. He pays for the donuts and takes a seat at a table near by. He quickly shoves two donuts into his mouth. They are so delicious that he can't stop himself from eating three more. He soon regrets this when he looks down and sees that his shirt is straining due to his growing gut. Troy sighs and stands up, ready to head home. However, he then looks inside the donut box once more and notices that Rosalie has given him her phone number! He turns to look at her and she winks at him, smiling as she looks at his belly. I guess some girls like bigger guys, Troy thinks, suddenly feeling very confident. Then, he...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Heads home

*Noteb*
2. Eats more donuts

*Noteb*
3. Goes to talk to Rosalie

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Anatoly (UN: sorensuri at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Surfer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1453624-Freshman-college-Weight-Gain/cid/1853879-He-takes-a-walk-around-campus