*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1454465-Faeries-Or-Food/cid/1671301-Pay-more-attention-to-your-surroundings
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1454465
Choose to be the Faeries or the Predators or even be a simple observer.
This choice: Something unexpected happens  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Pay more attention to your surroundings

    by: Andreanonymous
Shelly was interrupted from her reverie by the sound of cracking wood behind her. Spinning around, she saw a flash of orange and green scales.

The Sylvan Serpent is one of the most clever and dangerous predators in the woods. Best known for their mind-altering aphrodisiac venom, Sylvan Serpents would constrict and fuck their addled prey senseless, only finally devouring them whole and alive when they were too sex-crazed to resist. And Shelly found herself staring one in the face.

Her heart skipped a beat. There was a rushing in her ears. Time seemed to slow to a stop. Shelly realized that the snake did not want to be discovered so soon, it was still a good two and a half feet away down the branch, but the crackling wood of the dead tree had creaked and given away its position early. However, this snake was massive. It might be able to close the distance with a strike. She had to act immediately.

Flailing in panic, Shelly shrieked and leapt from the branch desperately. The serpent threw itself at her, fangs bared.

You have the following choices:

1. A glancing blow

*Noteb*
2. A solid strike

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Andreanonymous (UN: airispoison at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michael Jackson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1454465-Faeries-Or-Food/cid/1671301-Pay-more-attention-to-your-surroundings