*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You Can't Escape Fate.
  2. Trow
  3. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1454465-Faeries-Or-Food/cid/1744695-You-Cant-Escape-Fate
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1454465
Choose to be the Faeries or the Predators or even be a simple observer.
This choice: Thort and Inka, A pair of Trow siblings trying their hand at hunting Faeries.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You Can't Escape Fate.

    by: Michael Jackson
Inka moaned as she matched Thort's rhythm, grinding her hips back against him with his every thrust, eager to push him deeper into her tight cunt. He was a good brother, but a much better lover she thought wryly, as the lewd sounds of their fucking filled the small glass clearing. The bastard was well hung even for a Trow, and damn if he didn't know how to use it, even if he didn't know much else.

She gasped as he hit just the right spot, almost making her go numb with pleasure. So much so that she nearly didn't notice when he slowed down unexpectedly. Inka didn't have to guess as to why either, especially with all the muffled pleading of their soon-to-be dinner was making.

"Hey, Thort!" She growled at him, looking back over her shoulder with a scowl as she brushed her long brown hair from her eyes. "She isn't done yet you big lug, and neither am I so finish what you started!" The look he had was probably one of chagrin, but it was hard to tell with his jaws stretched around their spitted dinner's golden-brown thigh. The Faerie for her part was making all sorts of fun noises around her spit, none of which Inka could or wanted to make sense of.

She was a pretty sight though, a nice pair of breasts and a solid rump on her, they wouldn't be hungry for today at least. And such a strange Faerie! Neither of them had seen her like before, golden yellow skin, exotic eyes like none they'd ever seen. Silky raven black hair and a petite elegant figure. It had been all she could do to get her roasting before Thort gobbled her up. A surprisingly satisfying bit of work that had been when Thort had finished pumping her tight little cunny full of his spunk. Some Faeries spitted easier than others, but this one had seemed made for the spit. All the pretty wriggling they loved, but without any of the trouble.

The fire was roaring and she'd been roasting for some time. The smell was tantalizing, and Inka couldn't wait to try a bite of the little bint herself. Not that she could let Thort know, any sign of weakness and there would be naught but bones within a pair of minutes. No, the wait would make her all the more succulent. With a cruel grin she gave the spit a hard turn, Thort watching sadly as the Faerie spun upside with a squeal to cook evenly.




Seelie smothered her gasp as she wriggled a little in the dirt, her fingers flicking against her clit and dipping into her wet slit as she watched the two Trow fucking like mice next to her cooking friend. She was on her back, head craned to watch the show between her spread thighs in the shadowy edge of the clearing. She found the huge male mesmerizing, he was simultaneously ugly in his brutishness but arousing for that very same reason. Almost enough to make her wish it was her he was fucking and not that full bodied female Trow. Almost. He was a little too well hung, as Jun could attest.


She had thought for sure she was going to be joining Jun when they had first snatched her from the brush, but luck had been on her side. They had missed her somehow, and even more amazingly Jun hadn't ratted her out! That had been a surprise. No doubt she thought Seelie was rushing to the nearest patrol to bring help. Not a chance of that.

Not that Seelie didn't feel bad about it. It's just flying full speed in the open was likely more likely to get her eaten than anything, and the chance she could bring help back in time... well that was even less likely. So instead she'd just enjoy the show. Her ample breasts jiggling as she bucked against her fingers work. Her nectar dripping down the crack of her tight ass as she tried her best not to scream out in ecstasy. She had tried to warn Jun that going out at night was far more dangerous, but her foreign friend thought they could handle themselves. After all, they weren't bubbled headed twits like a lot of the other Faeries around here.

Well, even idiots were right sometimes, and going out at night was one of those times. Not that anyone could have predicted Trow in the area! Seelie had never even seen one, they were supposed to be banished from the region. She didn't bother to wonder if she'd be rewarded by the elders for warning them that Trow were back on the prowl, that would just be the cherry on top of all this if anything came of it. Jun was her best friend, but like Jun herself said, you can be sad and still enjoy it.

Especially after everything Jun had told her about her homeland, and her dreadful mother! All those stories of beautiful young Faeries spitted and cooked over a roaring fire, Seelie had always found herself wet and lightheaded at the thought. It had surprised her, but Jun hadn't judged. In a moment of weakness she even admitted she thought about doing it to some of the other Faeries here sometimes! The irony of all this wasn't lost on Seelie though, in fact it was one of the main reasons she was so furiously jilling off to it.

Poor Jun had escaped the spit so many times back home to get to this new land, a land with so many more dangers than back home. And she ends up on a spit anyway, by a threat no one could have guessed was there no less! But damn she looked great on it! Seelie bit her a lip a little at the thought, arching her back. Fate was silly sometimes, and so goddamn hot! She barely managed to suppress the squeal that tore it's way up her throat as she gushed all over her hand. Her body going limp as she bathed in the afterglow, listening to the moans and grunts of the Trow as they worked up an appetite.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Michael Jackson (UN: gooba11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michael Jackson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1454465-Faeries-Or-Food/cid/1744695-You-Cant-Escape-Fate