*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1454465-Faeries-Or-Food/cid/1789829-Faeries-Have-Many-Enemies
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1454465
Choose to be the Faeries or the Predators or even be a simple observer.
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Faerie's Have Many Enemies.

    by: Michael Jackson
Nagas, though very intelligent, do not have any formal society. Instead, opting to live the lives of solitary predators through marshlands, swamps, ponds, and lakes. Their proportions are half again that of a mermaid and three times the length, and nearly three times the length thanks to their long serpentine bodies. They have no formal agreements with any of the other races, and tend to feed on any at will. Though their most common prey tended to be mermaids and Faeries. With the Grekka's being a less than favorable food source.

Able to unhinge their jaws similarly to true snakes, Naga's are able to devour most creatures around their size and under. And when it comes to Faerie's, Mermaids and Sprites, they can fit several. Some are kindly, though it's not typically in their nature, and are as likely to help such a prey item as they are to eat it. There is no gender leaning, and males are as common as females.




Verd Goblins are a sub species of goblin unique to the massive Verd cave systems. About half the size of their more common cousins, they are typically darker in appearance and with bulbous eyes. They also tend to be far less intelligent than typical goblins. They range from solitary to small groups, and often interbreed with regular goblins. They're always eager to find sentient prey, often playing with and talking to them before the inevitable result.

Little is known about them, as though they venture out of the Verd on occasion, they typically live deep in it. Where few dare venture.

You have the following choices:

1. Nagas

*Noteb*
2. Verd Goblins

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Michael Jackson (UN: gooba11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michael Jackson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1454465-Faeries-Or-Food/cid/1789829-Faeries-Have-Many-Enemies